Tasty Tuesdays


For our Tasty Tuesday’s celebration, Sweet Equations has a fun and deliciously themed word scramble based off of our desserts! Unscramble the words and follow the clues to spell the final, mystery word.


1. elub tdo akec


Clue for final answer: The letter that begins the cake’s name starts the final mystery word.


2. nilkpres em pypah


Clue for final answer: I am the only vowel in the last word of the cake’s name.


3. atk lakw ecka


Clue for final answer: I appear three times, however I do not start the alphabet.


4. rdguaatnoi dbtnu


Clue for final answer: I am the fourth letter of the mystery word and I am the only vowel to not appear in this cake’s name.


5. orse kcapucse


Clue for final answer: The letter for the mystery word is the first letter of the dessert’s name.


6. tyunt dbuyd


Clue for final answer: I am the fifth letter of both words. I end the mystery word.




Mystery word: ____  ____  _____  _____  _____  ____

Have fun unscrambling the six words to discover the hidden mystery word.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add a little sweetness to your Saturday

Tasty Tuesdays

Add a little sweetness to your Saturday